Thursday, July 3, 2014

Video Game Testing Opportunities!

Click Here!

or

Click Here!

These links will bring you to a site that will allow you to get paid to play video games! Big companies are using sites like these to get gamers who can play, test, and review upcoming games and they need people now more than ever!

You might be asking yourself, "Why are you promoting this on your Magic site? This seems crazy." Well, although the main point of this blog is Magic-related, I do also love playing video games and will do everything I can to help people who want to play games for a living!

When I was a kid, I wanted to get paid to play video games for a living (like most people my age at the time). Sadly enough, I never really pursued that dream and decided to go with a more traditional business major in school. I still play games when I have time, but I would definitely not have time to write in-depth reviews for a website with this site already in my mind and working 40 hours a week! That's where you guys come in! Hopefully if you have time you can pick up my extra slack!

Will you necessarily get a high-paying job doing this? Probably not. But it's kind of cool to get paid a little extra money to do something you enjoy doing anyway, especially if it involves playing new games before anyone else!

Each link will bring you to a separate opportunity to get paid to play. Let me know how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment