Friday, July 4, 2014

Scoops Phase Apparel is Here!

Hey everyone! By popular demand, we have finally created 3 different designs for t-shirts, mugs, and other products on our CafePress site! You can find the full site here. Without further ado, here are the designs that are now available!



Design 1 - Drafts and Drafts


That's right! The popular Drafts and Drafts series finally has it's own shirt! For those unaware, the D&D series involves myself and Anthony Harrison doing a draft on MTGO (Magic the Gathering Online) where we do a Vintage Masters draft or the current set, and on Cube Tutor, where we do drafts of our cubes! We have only released a few episodes so far, but we have more coming soon!


Design 2 - Wrong Magic



Very often when I tell people that I "play Magic", they think I'm talking about some type of LARPing environment or doing magic tricks (or Illusions, as some would call them). This is obviously a common misconception as many people I speak with have never even heard of it before talking to me about it.


Design 3 - Untap, Upkeep...Scoops?

Now the Scoops phase is part of your turn! Untap, upkeep, Scoops! "Scooping" is a common magic slang meaning to concede the game by "scooping" up your cards, and since people call me Scoops, I figured the connection was a pretty easy one to draw. 

I hope you like the new apparel! If you want to purchase it, just click the link at the top of this post to visit our CafePress site! 


No comments:

Post a Comment